Links to related sites
- Knot Theory Page of Flint and Rankin.
- History of Knot Theory.
- CECM Advanced Visualization Suite.
- Visualization of Seifert Surfaces.
- Atlas of oriented knots and links (Corinne Cerf).
- KnotInfo, a table of knot invariants. KnotInfo was created by Chuck Livingston.
- The Knot Atlas, a publically editable website (a wiki), created by Scott Morrison and Dror Bar-Natan,
which is both an atlas of knots (for humans) and a database of invariants (for computers).
- The Geometry Junkyard
- SnapPea, a program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. SnapPea is the creation of Jeff Weeks.
- Knot Data Tables, created by Alexander Stoimenow.
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences, created by Neil J. A. Sloane.
- Knot Analyzer, by R. Lua.
- Braid Programme, by Andrew Bartholomew.
- Book Knot Simplifier, by Maria Andreeva, Ivan Dynnikov, Sergey Koval, Konrad Polthier, and Iskander Taimanov.
- KnotPlot, created by Robert Scharein.
- Slavik V. JablanKnot Tables.
- Ortho Flint.
- Laurent Siebenmann.
- Francis Bonahon, Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Southern California.
- Jim Hoste, Professor of Mathematics, Pitzer College, Claremont, CA 91711
- Cameron Gordon, Sid W. Richardson Foundation Regents Chair In Mathematics,
Department of Mathematics, The University of Texas at Austin
- William W. Menasco, Professor of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University at Buffalo
- Colin C. Adams, Francis Christopher Oakley Third Century Professor of Mathematics,
Department of Mathematics, Bronfman Science Center, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267
- Louis H. Kauffman, Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Morwen B. Thistlethwaite, Department of Mathematics, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Jonathan Simon, Department of Mathematics, University of Iowa, Iowa-City, Iowa 52242
- Eric Rawdon, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA 15282
- Kenneth C. Millett, Professor of Mathematics, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Akio Kawauchi, Project Leader, Osaka City University Advanced Mathematical Institute, Osaka City University
- W. B. Raymond Lickorish, Professor of Geometric Topology, Pembroke College, Department of Pure Mathematics
and Mathematical Statistics, University of Cambridge
- Dale Rolfsen, Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of British Columbia
- De Witt L. Sumners, Robert O. Lawton Distinguished Professor of Mathematics and member of the Institute of Molecular Biophysics
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
- Domonic Welsh, Professor, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
- Stephen Bigelow
- Joel Hass, Professor of Mathematics, University of California at Davis
- Kurt Mislow.
- Jorge Alberto Calvo.
- Ned Seeman's Laboratory for Nanotechnology or DNA-Based Computation.